One of the affordable big cities in India, Chennai offers a reasonable cost of living for bachelors, couples and families. Based on the decent type and size of the house and simple lifestyle choices, the average salary of an individual in Chennai must be between Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000. However, if you want to make some lavish purchases then what choices do you have in Chennai?
Well, the best choice one can opt for is a Personal loan in Chennai. With a decent salary, a good credit score and minimum pending credit, you can get a collateral-free loan instantly through the Fullerton India Personal Loan app. Before you take the loan, let us look at some features of the app that will help you in making the right choice.
Features of Fullerton India Personal loan app
Instant Loan app offers you a lot of features that make the entire loan application process simple and quick.
- Instant Loan approval and disbursal: With the personal loan app you can get an instant loan within 24 hours. Once the loan is approved the amount is credited into your bank account in less than 30 mins.
- Easy eligibility criteria: For online application, the Fullerton India Eligibility criteria is very lenient. It includes:
- The applicant must be a resident citizen of India.
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 60 years.
- The applicant must be either salaried personnel or self-employed individuals.
- The minimum salary of individuals must be Rs 20,000 for a Personal Loan in Chennai.
- The credit score of applicants must be over 750.
- Online loan application: You can easily apply for a personal loan, by following the below steps:
Step 1: Download the online loan app from Google Play Store, if you are using an Android phone or Apple Store if you are using an iOS phone.
Step 2: Register on the app and fill the personal loan application form.
Step 3: Upload all the necessary documents required like proof of identity, address, banking details and professional details.
Step 4: Submit your form.
If your application is approved, a customer care executive will get in touch with you.
4. Minimum Documentation: The online application process is fairly simple. It requires no paperwork and minimum documentation. The documents that are required to be uploaded include:
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of age
- Salary slips for the last three months (for salaried)
- Bank statement for the last six months
- Income tax returns or form 16
- Proof of Income / financial statements (for self-employed)
Features of a Personal Loan
- Loan Amount: With Fullerton India Personal loan app, you can borrow up to Rs 25 Lakh, based on your income, credit score and repaying capacity.
- Attractive interest rate: The loan is offered to applicants at a flexible market-driven interest rate. The rate is lower than that offered on a credit card, which is why a personal loan can also be used for debt consolidation.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: The loan amount borrowed along with the interest charged has to be paid back to Fullerton India in form of small monthly payments called EMIs. Fullerton India offers flexibility in payment of the EMI. You can calculate the EMI by using the EMI calculator tool.
- Extra Benefits: If you are already a customer of Fullerton India, then you can avail of some special offers too on getting a personal loan in Chennai.
So, if you are living in Chennai and are in an emergency situation or are looking to fund your wedding, education or vacation, a personal loan should be your choice. It not only is offered at a lower interest rate but allows you payment flexibility. Make sure before you take the loan, plan your expenses and your repayment strategy.